Understand how you can know God personally.
Take the next step in your faith journey with devotionals, resources and core truths.
Helping students know Jesus, grow in their faith and go to the world to tell others.
Engage, Equip and inspire current and emerging market place leaders to transform cities, communities and beyond.
Multiplying church movements by mobilizing leaders through strategic partnerships
Mobilizing disciples online to reach people where they are
How we seek to journey together with everyone towards a relationship with Jesus.
What we believe about the gospel and our call to serve every nation.
Leading from values so others will walk passionately with God to grow and bear fruit.
Our board Members & National leadership Team
County 012 Meru
Meru is situated on the Eastern side of Kenya and is home to the Ameru and other tribes. His Excellence Hon. Kiraitu Murungi is the current Governor of Meru County in Central Kenya. He pledged to make the county ‘a wonder’ in 2019 by enhancing healthcare, increasing access to clean water and promoting youth empowerment.
Challenges: Alcohol & drug abuse, corruption, hatred, poor infrastructure, idle youth, sexual immorality, FGM.
Points of Prayer:
• That the people of this County will acknowledge the Sovereignty of God the Maker of everything in their lives - Col 1:17 “ And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together”.
• That the people would turn to Jesus Christ, the only one who can truly satisfy - John 4:14 “but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”
• That the spirit of greed and corruption would be swallowed up by generosity - 1John2:16 “For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life[a]—is not from the Father but is from the world”.
• That the love of God would be practiced - Rom13:19. “
• That the Youth would engage in meaningful income generating activities – Prov.20:13 “Love not sleep, lest thou come to poverty; open thine eyes, and thou shalt be satisfied with bread”.
• Pray against the spirit of sexual immorality practiced mainly in the town - Eph5:3 “But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people”
• Pray against FGM still practiced in a few places - Lev 19:28. “‘Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD”
©2019 LIFE Ministry Kenya. All Rights Reserved.